Monday, September 29, 2008

My target, My Vision, My Life



This would be the car I would get if I am not going to marry in another 6 years, or else I would be getting Civic Hybrid for family trip.

I have my vision in life, which is to become a successful person in either my career and also become a great family member, a more accurate way to say this is I want to become a successful father and a leader.

I want to enjoy my life with my family and not to neglect my career on the same time. My own measurement for success is how well a person live their life to the fullest when he/she is breathing.

Being a Y generation youngster, I had realize that it is a fact that I can't handle obstacles with great persistant and courage. However with the support from YOU ALL, I am sure I can make it through. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment