Friday, September 19, 2008

Teamwork

People who usually work best alone doesn't possess the skill to work with other as a team. 妈的I really bo beng pek zo mi I can't voice out my opinion if I were to team with you. You try to be creative but end up the worst creation, then comfort ourselves with “不要紧,至少我们有尝试”。Diu, that's not even a try leh mahai. I don't even know what is the thing you want to do, how I am going to commit myself? Not just me, I think majority of the group members also dunno what's your idea. Sien, I really damn hate losing, especially when the reason of losing is not caused by me. If I work alone I can finish my own creation at least 3x better than yours, and Yes Limpeh is not joking. Sien, kiang jo hor, mai keh kiang, at last ma si wa lang ka lu kiok chiu ber. Caucibai.

忧闷,内心一直想找些能够互相激励的队友,却一直都没能找到。

No comments:

Post a Comment